Merchandising meccas and other commercial curiosities. Our exhibits range from the early 20th to early 21st centuries.
PARK ROYAL CENTRE was expanded in 1953 and fully-enclosed in 1962. A second segment -Park Royal South- was completed in August 1978. This was followed by a third extension, known as The Village, which opened in September 2004. Today PARK ROYAL CENTRE houses 280 tenants and is one of the most upscale shopping venues in Greater Vancouver. Rendering from http://www.westvanlib.org (West Vancouver Library)