Seattle's NORTHGATE CENTER, originally open-air, was situated 7.5 miles north of the center city and opened for business in April 1950. It was fully-enclosed in 1974 and known, henceforth, as NORTHGATE MALL.
Permission for use of the photo provided by Meredith L. Clausen

There is a complete NORTHGATE CENTER article on the MALL HALL OF FAME site. Click here.....

http://mall-hall-of-fame.blogspot.com/search/label/Seattle%27s%20Northgate%20Center

No comments:

Post a Comment