A second department store, Paris-based Bazar de l'Hotel de Ville, or BHV, first opened for business in 1856. Presently, there are stores in France and Lebanon. The logo in use at the time of the grand opening of PARLY 2 is seen at the top. The chain's current logo is seen below it.
Graphic 2 from http://www.bhv.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment