PARLY 2 originally housed two anchor department stores. The largest of these, Paris-based Au Printemps ["prin-tom"], began business in 1865. Branches were opened in the United States (Denver), South Korea and Taiwan, but have since been shuttered. Today, there are locations in operation throughout France and in Japan and Saudi Arabia. The chain's circa-69 logo is seen at the top, with that of the present-day shown below it.
Graphic 2 from http://departmentstoreparis.printemps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment