The logo of the Tokyu Corporation, one of many commuter railways serving Tokyo and its suburbs. The all-electric system stretches for 61.8 route miles and came into being in 1922.
Graphic from Wikipedia / "D A J Fossett"


Adjacent to the southeast corner of TAMAGAWA TAKASHIMAYA is the Tokyu Corporation's Futako-Tamagawa Station. Opened -in 1907- as a streetcar hub, it became a commuter train terminal in 1927. Today, the station is serviced by two commuter lines; the Toyoko and Meguro.
Photo from Wikipedia / "Lerk"

No comments:

Post a Comment