A vintage view of the Lunchroom in the CINCINNATI UNION TERMINAL. Today, it is occupied by the Losantiville Cafe. "Losantiville" was the original name of the city, which was settled in 1788. This was a convoluted amalgamation of words, with the general meaning supposed to be "City at the mouth of the Licking River". The city's name was changed to "Cincinnati" in 1790.
Photo from Library of Congress