The Buckeye State's CLEVELAND ARCADE opened its doors in May 1890. Costing 875 thousand (1890) dollars, it was envisaged by John M. Eisenmann and George H. Smith. The structure, added to the National Register of Historic Places in March 1973, was given a 60 million dollar renovation, which was completed in May 2001. At this time, it was incorporated into a hotel complex.
Photo from Library of Congress